Thursday, February 19, 2015

Reagan to LAX

Travel day!! So... Ugh. I'm in the Reagan International airport. My parents brought me down. I'm so lucky to have such amazing people for a parents. Anyway 1st I find out my airline won't check my bags all the way through to Brisbane. Apparently the deal they had with the 2 airlines ended Feb 1. So I have to get them in LAX at baggage claim and then go recheck them at virgin Australia... So fun then get to the international terminal... Should be an interesting experience... Good thing I have 3 hours I guess right?! Then I went through security twice because I had a small amount of water in my water container... The lady was extremely nice it was just a bit annoying and funny all at once. Oh the struggle... But I am now sitting at my gate should board in about 30 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment