Thursday, March 19, 2015

MOOLOOLABA love/ hate

Wednesday Katja and I went to Maroochydore to the Sunshine Plaza. We did a little shopping and a lot of wandering around haha. We had to pick up a few gifts ;) I am excited to give them to people... but y'all are gonna have to wait... shipping is a bit ridiculous form Oz to USA.

After the shopping we went to the beach at Alexander. It was so nice. The weather was perfect... again. :) There were some surfers, but very few others on the beach. It is so peaceful! I love it!


We headed home. I went to the gym for a bit and showered. We made dinner. It is so funny we just kind of looked at each other... we were both were exhausted. It is funny sometimes how even doing nothing on the beach in the sun can wipe you out. We watched some TV. Then we found Argo on! I really like that movie so I watched that and went to bed.

This morning (Thursday) I did some laundry. I am excited about my fresh clean sheets. :) I also went to the gym. I made a new friend... some kind of weird bug. He is pretty crazy looking right?!?


After that we headed off to the beach! What a hard life it is here.... haha. We spent about an hour and a half laying out. We sat in the water adn walked up the beach. Then we walked around Mooloolaba a bit. My skin needed a little break from the sun. We spent almost an hour in the shops and looking at stuff from the shade. After that we went back to the beach.



Anna and Pierick joined us for little while and gave us a ride home. That was pretty great of them. I did come to find out that I spent a bit too much time in the sun today. Yup. I am burnt. Honestly I am pretty impressed that this is the first time I have been burnt since I have been here! Go me! Hopefully it will turn to a pretty tan ASAP.

Nothing much planned for tonight. Then tomorrow I have a good amount of reading to get done for classes next week. I guess I do have to do some school stuff while I am here too? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment