Monday, June 22, 2015

Eumundi markets + Noosa + Coolum w/ the girls

Jaksen gave Katja and I little going away gifts. It was so thoughtful. :) A little boxing kangaroo and an Australian flag. It is a great little gift take home :)


We went to the Eumundi Markets. It was really fun. We walked around and found some great little Aussie gifts for people at home!


Then I took them to Noosa... it was good for lunch but we couldn't find a parking spot for the walk :( So we decided to press on and we stopped at Castaway Beach. It is still my favorite. They were not as impressed as I am or even my parents. I get it. There is less to offer... not shops... just beach. I love it. So... anyway. We then set off to Coolum where... again... they were not as impressed. Lindsey said she liked it  lot but I guess it just isn't Katja's thing. Her camera stayed in the car.


After all that we headed home. I was ready for some rest... we have done so much in the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment