Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Last final done! One week left :) :(

This has been such a weird day. I slept in. That was nice then I tried to study a little bit but I just struggled focusing! I headed off to my final. It was nice to see the kangaroos on my way to my last final in Australia. :)

I took it. I believe it went well :) I guess we shall see. I stopped on my way back and talked to Kat, Juls and Pierre. It is so weird... I guess it is setting in... my life is about to change back just as fast as it changed.

I cleaned my bathroom and my room. I took down everything from my walls. I packed most of my stuff. It is funny... I feel like I have been here so long and done so much, but at the same time I feel like I just got here.

The change is already starting. Leah is gone. Marnie is gone. Jordan is gone. Britt, Spencer, and Hunter are gone. Lisa, Jake, and Pierre leave in the morning. Katja is here but she is with Pierick most of the time the last few days. It is so weird. I guess in a way it is good that everyone is kind of leaving one by one. (kind of lonely and missing my friends and family at home if you couldn't tell)

Tomorrow I have no plans. I will probably go to Mooloolaba and hang out at the beach for the day then we are doing zumba at night. Then Thursday maybe I will do Mooloolaba again haha It is weird having free time! I am getting drinks and maybe food with Zoe and Diana at 5 then maybe meeting with Raph and KAtja after. Then Friday my room gets checked at 930am and my stuff is chucked into Katja or Jaksen's room for the night.

Saturday morning we leave for Frazer Island. The island is home to endless white beaches, unique sand growing rainforest, creeks, lakes, dingoes, and lots of sand!! haha We are planing on driving all the way to the top of the island. We will also go to the champagne pools and the Maheno shipwreck. It should be really beautiful. I am a little nervous about the cold... but I am sure it will be good. :)

Anyway I think I will stop lamenting for now and figure out some dinner then maybe hit the gym... God knows I need to do that! this 5 month vacation has me so off track! I need to start lifting again and get some sweating in and I will be back on the wagon in no time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment